Mission and Core Values
The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce champions our community and region's quality of life and economic vitality through strong business advocacy and collaborative leadership.
The Fort Collins Area Chamber of Commerce is recognized as the bold and influential leader for businesses in Northern Colorado.
- Business is an essential element of all successful communities. A community's fundamental existence rests upon the foundation of a healthy economy.
- A community's basic well-being (quality of life) and economic well-being are inextricably entwined.
- The interests of residents, businesses, government, educators and the not-for-profit sector are inextricably bound together. All have a stake in the community's success.
- Economic development creates wealth for the community as a whole, for residents of the community and enhances the community's stability. We believe a growing economy enhances the wealth and livability of a community.
- We believe the community must reinvent and re-examine itself to remain competitive and to create its preferred future.
- A regional approach to economic opportunities and issues is essential. For the Northern Colorado region to be economically successful, Fort Collins must be economically successful.
- In the conduct of our work, we strive to meet high expectations, respect and protect the resources of our community and our members, are honest and trustworthy in motives and actions, are visionary and open to all possibilities, are respectful and inclusive of various viewpoints and act with the strength of conviction even in the face of adversity.
- We will be open and honest in our dealings with the community.