Sylvan Dale Ranch is throwing a “Rockin’ Father’s Day” on June 17, 2012.
A classic Western-style BBQ with beer, featuring Colorado Micro Brews, will be accompanied by a DJ spinning your favorite tunes and lots of outdoor activities for the whole family. All Dad’s will receive their first brew or other beverage free of charge. Gates Open on Father’s Day at 11am to 3:00 PM. Buffet: Noon - 2:00 PM.
Father’s Day Highlights include:
- Outdoor barbecue featuring Baby Back Ribs, Fried Chicken, Hamburgers, Brats and Hot Dogs with a variety of sides, salads and desserts.
- First beer or beverage is free for all Dad’s
- Karaoke contest (1 hour)
- Horseshoe pitching contest
- Cowboy Roping Lessons
- Swimming pool open all day
- Game courts for tennis and volleyball.
- Catch & Keep